منتديات شباب المحجزه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

Condolence Message 1

اذهب الى الأسفل

Condolence Message 1 Empty Condolence Message 1

مُساهمة من طرف القفيلي الأربعاء نوفمبر 11, 2009 7:10 am

Here is a sample of a condolence message that you can use. You can alter the message to suit your particular situation. Along with your message, you may also want to add a verse or a poem that may help express your condolences.

This sample letter of sympathy was written for a good friend, however, it could be used for anyone. We hope you find it useful.

Date:

Dear...

It was with a great sense of loss when we/I heard of (insert name) death.

We/I wanted to let you know that you have our/my greatest sympathy, and our/my heart(s) are/is truly saddened.

(insert name) was more than just a wonderful person; he/she was always so kind and considerate to us that we always welcomed seeing him/her at every opportunity.

And, we know that his/her passing will not only leave a void in our lives, but in the hearts of all those who knew him/her.

(insert name) will always remain within our hearts, and we have included (insert name) and you in our daily prayers. May God give you strength.

If there is anything that we can do to help you in anyway, please do not hesitate to call us at anytime. You can phone either of us at (insert area code and phone number) even if it is only to talk.

Our sincere thoughts and prayers are with you.

With our deepest sympathy,

(sign your name including your surname)
القفيلي
القفيلي

عدد المساهمات : 285
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/06/2009
العمر : 35

https://shababalmohjazh.yoo7.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى